All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manga is number 3 in a series of 42 --P. facing t.p.
- Author BiographyAkira Toriyama's first weekly series, Dr. Slump, has entertained generations of readers in Japan since it was introduced in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1980. A few years later, he created his wildly popular Dragon Ball series, which brought him international success. Toriyama is also known for his character designs for video games, including Dragon Warrior, Chrono Trigger and Tobal No. 1.
- Author(s)Akira Toriyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleDragon Ball Z
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Akira Toriyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.