All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Room of Spirit and Time Cell has fused with android #17, becoming practically invincible - but t for long! Training in the Room of Spirit and Time, where a year passes for every day outside, Vegeta and Trunks have gone beyond the Super Saiyan, reaching a level of power even greater than second-stage Cell! Now Cell is the one who is outmatched - but Vegeta hates a boring fight. Succumbing to his pride, Vegeta agrees to help Cell fuse with android #18, the last element he needs to become perfect, so he can have the hour of defeating the strongest being in the world!
- Author BiographyAkira Toriyama's first weekly series, Dr. Slump, has entertained generations of readers in Japan since it was introduced in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1980. A few years later, he created his wildly popular Dragon Ball series, which brought him international success. Toriyama is also known for his character designs for video games, including Dragon Warrior, Chrono Trigger and Tobal No. 1.
- Author(s)Akira Toriyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleDragon Ball Z
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight169 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Akira Toriyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.