All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis episode features the battle of the century -- Goku vs. Jackie Chun. No trick is too down-and-dirty, technique too physically challenging. When Goku turns into King Kong in the middle of the Tenkai-ichi Budokai, everyone is running scared! What can stop a 50-foot monkey?
- Author BiographyAkira Toriyama's first weekly series, Dr. Slump, has entertained generations of readers in Japan since it was introduced in Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 1980. A few years later, he created his wildly popular Dragon Ball series, which brought him international success. Toriyama is also known for his character designs for video games, including Dragon Warrior, Chrono Trigger and Tobal No. 1.
- Author(s)Akira Toriyama
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleDragon Ball
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Akira Toriyama
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.