CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the ermous pressure placed on University students in Japan, Korea and Taiwan which have led to the rapid expansion of the cramming industry and to a growing number of students looking to religion and spirituality for guidance. The book examines the issue of the rise in youth suicides, and the dramatic rise in levels of cheating; both raising fundamental questions about the education system in the late 1990s.
- Author(s)Kangmin Zeng
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/12/1998
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleFrontiers of International Education S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight716 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.