All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blockbuster #1 New York Times Bestseller, Now in Paperback! With a lonely boy named Ben on board, the brave young dragon Firedrake sets out on a magical journey to find the mythical place where silver dragons can live in peace forever. Flying over moonlit lands and sparkling seas, they encounter fantastic creatures, summon up surprising courage--and cross the path of a ruthless villain with an ancient grudge who's determined to end their quest. Only a secret destiny can save the dragons in this enchanting adventure about the true meaning home.
- Author(s)Funke Cornelia
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Translated byAward Winning Translator of French German Danish Polish Most Famously of the French Asterix Comics and Hans Christian Andersen Fairytales Anthea Bell
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.