All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionChristian Aaron Moody the Third lost his entire family a decade before when they went off prospecting in the family ship and never returned. Now ten long years have passed. He has spent that time learning everything he needed to kw about spaceship construction and hunting for an ancient battleship to restore to its former glory so it can carry him out into unkwn and dangerous space. It has been a long journey. It has taken everything he has. But finally he's ready. Now thing is going to stand in his way as he sets off on his quest. Not the navy who refused to search for his family when they first went missing. Not the pirates who jumped their claim and quite possibly killed them. Not an alien race set on destroying the entire Federation and enslaving its citizens. Not even his health, which is failing after years of illegal drug use. And it certainly won't be the endless whining of his faithful android, Bibby, as he constantly reminds him of the danger of his actions. Christian Aaron Moody the Third is on his way to find out what happened to his family and it's time for the galaxy to stand aside!
- Author BiographyGreg Curtis was born in New Zealand, land of the long white cloud and small flightless birds. He grew up in the city of Wellington, renown for its high winds and the almost magical ability of rain and sleet to be lifted off the street and blasted into one's face. After eighteen years of suffering the cold and wet, he was finally blown away in a particularly bad storm to settle far away as a student, for more years then most would ever admit to. Then finally when the universities pronounced him done he became an overqualified and underpaid worker in the health sector, (aren't we all). He has lived in the city of Rotorua, one of the very few places in the world where people have actually chosen to reside beside active geysers and breath air that reeks of sulphur, for the past fifteen years. He works by day for his daily bread by speaking to people about their various diarrhoeal illnesses. While at night he toils away on his books. When not engaged in his great passions of reading and writing science fiction and fantasy, drinking strong black coffee (some call it tar), and consuming copious amounts of chocolate (dark naturally), he lives a quiet life of contemplation as the high priest to his two cats. His duties include worshipping them with regular gifts of food, the occasional grooming and providing them with a warm dry place to sleep. They in turn look down upon him with typical feline disdain, but occasionally deign to bring him gifts of headless vermin, - as a warning. In a desperate bid to understand the meaning of his life, he has recently started studying philosophy, particularly metaphysics, and come to a startling conclusion. God is a cat! Cheers and be good or don't get caught. Greg.
- Author(s)Greg Curtis
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.