All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOmia's father loves her very much but keeps her isolated from other children because she is a princess. She is protected by a fierce, loving Dragon, but neither her protector r her father realize how miserable she is until she runs away, in a tale that explains why families sometimes do the wrong things out of love.
- Author(s)Jadaine Fraser
- PublisherUniversal Write Publications LLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversal Write Publications LLC
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.