Dragons' Den: The Perfect Pitch: How to Win Over an Audience by HarperCollins Publishers (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.96+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by the-book-collectors
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide to delivering brilliant presentations and pitches, complete with examples and case studies from popular BBC show Dragons' Den. Let the Dragons show you the secrets of successful presenting. This book shows you everything you need to kw to: * Plan a well-structured presentation for any situation. * Master body language and delivery skills to engage your audience. * Use visual aids and samples for maximum impact. * Deal with the most difficult questions (such as those that the Dragons themselves would ask). This book includes the wisdom of the Dragons, plus a wide range of fully illustrated case studies from Dragons' Den entrepreneurs so that you can emulate their success and learn from their mistakes.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/08/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight492 g
- Width153 mm
- Height221 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.