All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to Draw: Dragons shows children how to draw six incredible dragons, from magical, wicked and flying dragons to fire-breathing, water and Chinese dragons. Each drawing is broken down into seven simple, easy-to-follow steps to help children create, and then colour in, their own dragon pictures. Fact boxes on each spread provide information about dragons, allowing children to learn about, as well as to draw, them. A glossary at the back of the book explains any complicated words, and a 'More Information' section gives suggestions as to how children can find out more about dragons and dragon myths. If children have loved learning to draw dragons, why t try learning to draw disaurs, baby animals, fairies, mermaids, unicorns, knights, castles, pirates and pirate ships in other titles in the series?
- Author BiographyJorge Santillan is an artist based in Argentina with over 20 years' experience illustrating children's books.
- Author(s)Jorge Santillan
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLearn to Draw
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight378 g
- Width220 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.