All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Eternal Emperor Shinzan continues to gather his strength. And the power he will unleash is beyond the imaginings of the spirits themselves. No army can stand against him. There is only one who can give Lumnia the freedom she has craved for so long. Only one who can save the world from being consumed by the Emperor's evil. But will it be Ethan who faces him? Or will it be Martok?
- Author BiographyBrian D. Anderson was born in 1971, and grew up in the small town of Spanish Fort, AL.. It was through the trials and tribulations of growing up in small town America that he stumbled upon his true calling. Supreme ruler of the world, and history's most beloved Super Villain. For years he scoured the globe for a base of operations. His first choice - an abandoned missile silo in the Mohave Desert - was too far beyond his meager budget of $16.89. And as the owner had a VERY big gun, and Anderson only an empty soda bottle, a violent takeover of the facility was not a prudent course of action. Ultimately, he settled for a tree hut on the Island of Yap where to this day he plans and plots, biding his time until the moment is ripe for his master plan to unfold. And he also writes books.
- Author(s)Brian D Anderson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.