All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGwendolen Ingolfsson, hurled into a parallel Earth filled with billions of unaltered, antique humans when the molehole experiment she was working on malfunctioned, is very clear where her duty lies. As a member of the Draka, genetically engineered to dominate crude, unmodified humans, her task is to build a molehole device in this universe and establish a bridgehead for the Race to come through. It had been some time since the Draka last had such an opportunity for conquest...As for Detective-Lieutenant Henry Carmaggio, he'd seen plenty of blood, both in Cambodia and in twenty years of police work. But he'd never seen anything like this. Something was loose in his city, something inhuman that walked among us, killing with the easy precision of a leopard in a flock of sheep. And unless he could track it down it would kill and kill again - until the whole world was its hunting ground.
- Author BiographyS.M. Stirling is best known as the author of the 'Draka' series of alternate histories, among them Marching Through Georgia, Under the Yoke, The Stone Dogs and the related title, Drakon. His other books include bestselling SF collaborations such as The City Who Fought (with Anne McCaffrey) and 'The General' alternate history series (with David Drake), as well as a solo contribution to Anne McCaffrey's 'Ship' series: The Ship Avenged.
- Author(s)S. M. Stirling
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight209 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.69
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.43
- AU $52.03Trending at AU $60.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.