All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionIt's their final year in high school and Good Girlz Camille, Alexis, Angel and Jasmine are ecstatic to find out that they have all been accepted to Prairie View A&M University. Between cute guys, interesting classes, the sorority scene and the exciting atmosphere, the girls have a lot to look forward to. But as it turns out, their path is hardly a smooth one. Eventually, the girls learn that a little drama isn't always a bad thing, especially when it brings them life lessons and the happiness they have always dreamed of.
- Author(s)ReShonda Tate Billingsley
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight207 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.