All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDramaturgical analysis describes social behavior from the standpoint of the language of the theater: individuals are defined as actors and social interactions viewed as dramatic productions. It is pershaps the most comprehensive theory available today for the analysis of collective behaviors. Although individual perspectives of dramaturgical analysis are available, single current text providing a summary and examples of generally accepted views exist. Dramaturgical Analysis of Social Interaction fulfills this role, providing an outstanding review of this approach--making it crucial reading to researchers of collective behavior and students of group dynamics.
- Author BiographyA. PAUL HARE is Professor of Sociology at Ben-Gurion University, Israel. HERBERT H. BLUMBERG is Principal Lecturer at the University of London, Goldsmith's College.
- Author(s)A. Paul Hare,Herbert H. Blumberg
- Date of Publication26/01/1988
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.