All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for children aged 5 to 11 years old. It is targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skills and build a repertoire of subjects, especially animals. Acclaimed author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw dozens of endangered animals with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach. His distinctive drawing method has proven to be successful for children and adults alike over the past 40 years and has shown artists, from the beginner to the advanced levels, how to draw everything from animals to airplanes. The revised Draw 50 series gives an old favourite a fresh, new look.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island, New York. He directed his own advertising agency and illustrated over 150 books, ranging from preschool picture books to postgraduate textbooks. A prolific author of more than 30 Draw 50 books, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 350 line drawings
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest Age5-11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.