All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTargeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skills and build a repertoire of fantasy female subjects, this title is suitable for children aged 5-11 years old. Acclaimed author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw dozens of princesses with a comprehensive, step-by-step approach. His distinctive drawing method has proven to be successful for children and adults alike over the past thirty years and has shown artists, from amateurs to experts, how to draw everything from animals to airplanes. The revised Draw 50 series gives an old favourite a fresh, new look.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studios and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City and at Dowling College on Long Island, New York. He directed his own advertising agency and illustrated over 150 books, ranging from preschool picture books to postgraduate texts. A prolific author of more than 30 Draw 50 books, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Author(s)Holly Handler Moylan,Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 250 line drawings
- Weight204 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest Age5-11
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.