All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 50 inhabitants of the deep in step-by-step sketches, including 11 kinds of sharks and 13 animals of the whale family. Acclaimed author Lee J. Ames shows readers how to draw dozens of sea creatures with an easy, step-by-step approach. This title is suitable for children aged 5+. Targeted at young aspiring artists seeking to develop their technical skill and build a repertoire of subjects, Lee J. Ames' Draw 50 series shows you how to draw with ease using his signature step-by-step method. His clear instructions help budding artists explore their interests in a fun, familiar way. With over three million copies in print, the Draw 50 series has successfully shown children how to create everything from a robin to a spaceship, Tyransaurus Rex to skyscrapers, and UFOs to racing cars.
- Author BiographyLee J. Ames began his career at Walt Disney Studio and taught at the School of Visual Arts in New York City. He directed his own advertising agency and illustrated over 150 books. A prolific author of more than 30 Draw 50 books, Lee Ames died at the age of 90 in June 2011.
- Author(s)Lee J. Ames
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleDraw 50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest Age5+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.