All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pocket-sized sketchbook filled with 500 inspirational illustrations featuring a variety of doodles. A new fun format for Quarry's best-selling 20 Ways to Draw a Doodle and 44 Zigzags, Hearts, Spirals and Teardrops by illustrator and designer Rachael Taylor, this cute chunky volume features 500 inspirational illustrations in a perfect small size for drawing on the go! From clouds, anchors, and circles to stars, twizzles and twirls, Draw 500 Dazzling Doodles is perfect for illustrators, cartoonists, doodlers, and anyone who loves to sketch. This is t a step-by-step technique book--rather, the doodles in this volume are simplified, modernized and reduced to the most basic elements, offering simple abstract shapes and forms that meld to create fun patterns and designs. This all-in-one pocket-sized sketchbook lets you draw right on the pages making it easy to keep all of your most inspired creations at hand.
- Author BiographyRACHAEL TAYLOR is a fun & energetic surface pattern designer & illustrator that creates 'patterns to make you happy'! All of her products are unique creations. Her aim is to help you fill your life with fabulous colour, patterns & designs that will put a great big smile on your face! Rachael left her full time design job in 2008 to fly solo! Early on in her career she developed her signature style of layering, textures & quirky hand drawn linework. Shortly after in 2010 the product label was officially born. After a large demand Rachael expanded the product line and launched an exciting fun brand.The free spirited quality in Rachael's design work has attracted a variety of clients worldwide. This includes design studios, high street stores & private buyers. Rachael has designed for the art, ceramics, interiors, fashion, textiles, greetings, stationery. Gadget & marketing industries. Her work is extremely popular with the press & has even made several appearances on television.
- Author(s)Rachael Taylor
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.