About this product
- DescriptionA pocket-sized sketchbook filled with 500 inspirational illustrations featuring a variety of tasty treats. A new fun format for Quarry's best-selling 20 Ways to Draw a Strawberry and 44 Other Elegant Edibles by illustrator and designer Zoe Ingram, this cute chunky volume features 500 inspirational illustrations in a perfect small size for drawing on the go! From cherries, berries, and ice cream cones, to kiwis, cakes, and crackers, Draw 500 Fantastic Foods is perfect for illustrators, cartoonists, doodlers, and anyone who loves to sketch. This is t a step-by-step technique book--rather, the doodles in this volume are simplified, modernized and reduced to the most basic elements, offering simple abstract shapes and forms that meld to create fun patterns and designs. This all-in-one pocket-sized sketchbook lets you draw right on the pages making it easy to keep all of your most inspired creations at hand.
- Author BiographyZOE INGRAM is a designer and illustrator with an honors degree in printed textile design from the Scottish College of Textiles. Originally from Edinburgh in Scotland, Zoe now calls Adelaide, Australia home. The fantastic weather, food, wine, and surroundings in South Australia provide Zoe with loads of inspiration, as do two daughters. In 2013, Zoe won an international art competition in conjunction with Lilla Rogers Studio and has since worked with clients such as Robert Kaufman Fabrics, American Greetings, and Midwest CBK and is now represented internationally by Lilla Rogers Studio. Zoe is also one eighth of a talented group of artists and illustrators in Forest Foundry, a global art collective.
- Author(s)Zoe Ingram
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication17/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.36Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.