Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.70+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYes you can draw! Following the success of the Draw in 15 Minutes series, Jake Spicer has created a straightforward drawing course that anyone can follow. Using the tried and tested methods honed in his successful drawing classes, Jake guides the reader through a programme of subjects and scenarios, all designed to give the beginner confidence and build their skills. The subjects include still lifes, cityscapes, people and pets, and each lesson is accompanied by exercises and tips for improvement. The last section of the book looks at skills in more detail, and can be referenced at any stage. Draw is carefully crafted to look and feel accessible to the beginner draftsman, and the lessons are thoughtfully balanced to complement this. Along with the friendly approach, the author provides a thorough foundation in drawing, giving the reader the perfect base to develop their skills and become a confident artist.
- Author BiographyJake Spicer is an artist and drawing tutor based in Brighton, England. He is head tutor at the independent drawing school Draw, a co-director of the Drawing Circus and regularly runs portrait and figure drawing courses for the Camden Arts Centre and National Portrait Gallery. www.jakespicerart.co.uk @BrightonDrawing
- Author(s)Jake Spicer
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Content Note300+
- Weight1006 g
- Width226 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.