All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind your unique fashion illustration style with Draw Fashion Now! Draw Fashion Now is a combination how-to guide and workbook that teaches the best techniques for illustrating and envisioning 21st-century fashion. Professional fashion illustrator Danielle Meder shares lessons she's learned over fourteen seasons of sketching fashion and style in every fashion capital, offering readers solid illustration techniques that demystify the enigma of fashion attitude. Start by learning the development and rendering process of contemporary male and female figures, each in three essential fashion poses--runway, street style, and red carpet. Then, master basic sketching through rendering garments and fabrics directly on the figure in a range of mediums, both traditional and digital with plenty of blank space throughout to sketch and draw alongside the given examples! Become an expert at fashion on the fly quick sketches for when inspiration strikes while viewing runway or street style. Two beautiful, sophisticated paper dolls are also included, with contemporary, high-fashion wardrobes by critically acclaimed designers to dress them up!Draw Fashion Now is a uniquely creative and interactive learning experience for fashion illustrators, designers, and enthusiasts at all levels of experience.
- Author BiographyDanielle Meder is a professional fashion illustrator specializing in beautiful designer paper dolls, sophisticated live runway sketching, and figure and technical illustration for fashion designers, and is also a regular contributor on fashion to the Globe and Mail (Toronto). Her live runway sketches have been featured in Women's Wear Daily and Flare, and she's been photographed in the act of sketching at fashion shows by The Sartorialist and the New York Times. Danielle has demonstrated live runway sketching using the iPad at Apple Soho in New York. Her paper dolls have been featured in a variety of publications and have also been commissioned by The Cut, Bloomingdales, Stylist.co.uk, and The Hudson Bay Company. She also lectures on fashion illustration, focusing on figure drawing and technical flats; trend theory, fashion forecasting, and the history of fashion; and career realization for independent fashion creatives.
- Author(s)Danielle Meder
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Note150 color photos
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.