All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Create Anthropomorphic and Fantasy Animal What do you get when you cross a human with a horse (or a hamster, or a hummingbird)? You get any one of a number of fun anthropomorphic animals, also kwn as furries to their friends. From facial expressions to creative coloring, this book contains all the kw-how you need to create anthropomorphic cat, dog, horse, rodent and bird characters. Step by step, you'll learn how to:* Draw species-appropriate tails, eyes, wings and other fun details * Give your characters clothes, poses and personalities * Create the perfect backgrounds for your furry antics-with two start-to-finish demonstrations showing how Packed with tons of inspiration-from teeny-bopper bunnies and yorky glamour queens to Ninja squirrels and lion kings-Draw Furries will help you create a world of crazy, cool characters just waiting to burst out of your imagination.
- Author BiographyLindsay Cibos and Jared Hodges are the creators of the graphic novel series Peach Fuzz, for which Lindsay won the Grand Prize in the prestigious TokyoPop Rising Stars of Manga contest. They've created manga-style art since 1997. They've worked with 100+ clients on print and online projects, including the anime-inspired role-playing game book Big Eyes, Small Mouth: d20 Edition.
- Author(s)Jared Hodges,Lindsay Cibos
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIMPACT Books
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.