All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharpen your sketching skills with these 40 different species of sea creatures. Simple four-step drawing methods appear on the left, with space to practice on the right. Create a comical clownfish, a friendly dolphin, a playful sea otter, and a variety of sharks, from the hammerhead to the great white.
- Author BiographyMinnesota native Becky J. Radtke has written and illustrated over 30 juvenile titles for Dover. Becky has a flair for creating educational and fun puzzles that challenge while teaching, and many of her books rank among our bestselling Little Activity titles.
- Author(s)Becky J. Radtke
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.