All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionBarroux's crackling-with-creativity activity book offers a hands-on way to recognize, copy, and create patterns. Kids will be firing on all cylinders as they fill in simple patterns like colored dots, then progress to more complicated and silly-smart patterns such as stripes - on a fox! Is pattern recognition an important developmental skill that contributes to mathematical cognition and problem-solving? It is! But it is much more fun to absorb when drawing an argyle-patterned scarf on a spotted giraffe, or a tangle of swirly snakes! Barroux supplies just the right amount of instruction and creative freedom for beginning artists, and kids who just want to see how a triangle, a curl, and a circle can become - hey, a mouse!
- Author BiographyDoes Barroux's creativity have a pattern? Well, you will always find wit, originality, a sophisticated color palette--and plenty of surprises!--in whatever he dreams up. Barroux studied photography, art, sculpture, and architecture at the famed ecole Estienne and ecole Boule, then worked as an art director in Paris and Montreal. He eventually returned to Paris and now creates his art in a fantastical studio in an abandoned building he shares with other artists.
- Author(s)Sarah Barroux
- PublisherBlue Apple Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationMaplewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Apple Books
- Content NoteColour Throughout
- Weight499 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.