All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdd boats to the map of the Thames, put fish in the pelican's mouth, draw the Jurassic fossils you spot in Green Park underground station and much more! Experience weird and wonderful London with this amazing doodle book, bursting with strange facts, fun things to colour in, maps, and plenty of space to draw! The fantastic 'Draw it!' series from Sally Kindberg has weird and wonderful doodles for every occasion. Perfect for every journey, rainy afteron or holiday, each book is packed full of fun and wacky things to draw and colour, guaranteed to get every kid from age 6-106 drawing away! Each includes over 100 stickers.
- Author BiographySally Kindberg is an illustrator and writer. She once went to Elf School in Iceland, has written a book about hair, and sailed on a Tall Ship to Lisbon. She has one daughter, Emerald, and lives in London with 67 robots.
- Author(s)Sally Kindberg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Activity Books
- Weight316 g
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.74Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.