All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTime to draw! A day-by-day companion and workshop.Make drawing a part of your daily life, while turning every day into inspiration for your art. Designed to fit your life, Drawing 365 presents a comprehensive art course in bite-sized chunks--so it's easy to dip in, even for just five minutes at a time. Open it daily to find a new tip, idea, technique or challenge...all aimed at getting you into the habit and mindset of an artist. You'll find expert insights on everything from value, perspective and composition, to how to use a shadow box, compose a self-portrait in the form of a still life, and work from life. Contents are presented in three sections:
- The Basics: how to get started, achieve successful results and continue improving
- Subjects: still lifes, people, animals, landscapes, interiors, flowers, water, skies...the possibilities are all around you!
- Mediums: sample a wide variety, including colored pencil, pastel, pen and ink and watercolor
- Author BiographyKatherine Tyrrell shares tips, reviews and resources nearly every day on her popular art blog Making A Mark (#3 art blog in UK, #18 in the world). Katherine is a founding member of Urban Sketchers London. Her Travels with A Sketchbook blog has been featured in The Times.
- Author(s)Katherine Tyrrell
- PublisherNorth Light Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.