All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionIf you can make a simple shape, you can draw an animal! In his fun follow-up to Drawing Shape by Shape, Christopher Hart - the world's bestselling author of how-to-draw books - has devised an irresistible menagerie of more than 90 colourful creatures to create. Begin with a basic circle, square, rectangle, or triangle, and turn it step-by-easy-step into a kitty, dog, elephant, baby gator, and many more. And what's really cool is, you can still see the starting shape even in the completed animal! Perfect for children - and artistically inclined adults, too!
- Author BiographyChristopher Hart is the leading author of art instruction books in the US. His titles frequently appear on the Bookscan Top 50 Art list. They also have a huge international audience, having been translated into more than 20 languages. His more than 50 books offer artists accessible, generously illustrated, and clearly written step-by-step instruction on a wide variety of how-to-draw subjects, including manga, human anatomy, cartooning, comics, and animals.
- Author(s)Christopher Hart
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.