All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing Animals acts as a creative spark, setting off your child's imagination so that they can confidently sketch and scribble a variety of animals. From cats, to zebras, to crocodiles, this title is packed full of inspiring ideas for your child to use to create entirely new artworks of their own. Art Works are a great way to start learning how to draw. Each title features simple, repetitive step-by-step instructions that are perfect for practising guided reading. Controlling a crayon and making marks on paper help to lay the foundations for practicing writing. Drawing and scribbling at a pre-school age builds skills that make creativity fun!
- Author BiographyCarolyn Scrace is an illustrator and writer. She studied illustration at Brighton College of Art. Since graduating, her career has taken her into the worlds of advertising and animation as well as publishing. She is also passionate about wild animals and nature, which is evident in her recent books about Zen Doodling.
- Author(s)Scrace Carolyn
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleArt Works
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scrace Carolyn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.