Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.32+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert guide by a well-kwn teacher and artist offers sound advice on methods and techniques for artists at all levels. Step-by-step instructional drawings of 26 animals, wild and domestic, appear with a text that focuses on understanding animal anatomy and behavior as a key to creating natural, expressive drawings.
- Author(s)Hugh Laidman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $71.84New
- AU $64.55Used
- AU $78.24New
- AU $104.93New
- AU $75.19Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $68.87
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $79.74
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $22.96
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $93.97
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.40
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $127.53
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.