All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionFrom sailboats and dinghies to cruisers and whale ships, here's a watertight guide to observing and drawing all that is seaworthy. Enhanced by expert commentary, over 100 illustrations include gulls, buoys, water surfaces, skies, clouds, and more. Easy to follow, this compact guide helps hone all the valuable skills needed to create lifelike nautical compositions.
- Author(s)Yngve Edward Soderberg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.