Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh, up-to-date approach to creating comics shows artists of all ages and talent levels how to build basic figures into stylized characters, set them in action, and add the backgrounds needed to complete the visual storytelling process. Chapters include instruction on basic shapes and perspective; human anatomy, figure drawing, and stylizing the basic figure; the head and comic facial expressions; and backgrounds and inking techniques. Terrific tips of the trade are provided by prominent young professionals in the comic book industry who share their insiders overviews of the business, giving aspiring cartoonists a decided edge in becoming savvy newcomers as they prepare to enter a very competitive field.
- Author BiographyAndy Smith, whose own comic books are published by Image Comics, has worked as a penciler, inker, and art director for several top companies, including Marvel, DC, and Acclaim Comics. He lives in Orlando, Florida.
- Author(s)Andy Smith
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note10 colour illustrations, 300 b&w illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.