All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on her love of mathematics and numbers, knitting designer Shiri Mor has developed an entirely unique method of knitting seamless geometric shapes that can be used in eye-opening ways. In Knit ometry, she shares her never-before-seen techniques, along with 11 patterns for dazzling, jaw-dropping designs. These cleverly created shapes, accompanied by Shiri s thorough step-by-step instructions for more than 60 swatches, work with any stitch pattern and type of project, opening up a world of possibilities for knitters even those who are math-phobic! Knitters will refer to this landmark reference again and again.
- Author BiographyChistopher Hart is the world's best-selling author of how-to-draw books. His books have sold over 6 million copies, and have been translated into 20 languages. Visit Christopher Hart online at www.chrishartbooks.com, youtube.com/user/chrishartbooks/, and facebook.com/learn.to.draw.cartoons
- Author(s)Christopher Hart
- PublisherSixth & Spring Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDrawing with Christopher Hart
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth & Spring Books
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight156 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.