All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCool age appropriate projects and easy to follow instructions teach young budding artists how to draw everything from funny faces and playful monsters to cuddly pets and high flying vehicles. Providing hours of drawing entertainment, kids success on these projects will have them clamoring for more!
- Author(s)Mari Bolte
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMy First Sketchpad
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width279 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lucy Makuc
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.