All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description'I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you can't learn cartooning, and it can't be taught.' And so begins Oslo Davis' illustrated book on how to draw gag cartoons. Talk about shoot yourself in the foot! But he's kidding, kind of. There are reasons why your terrible cartoons are t funny, and Oslo is very happy to point them out. He's also prepared to give you some advice, for what it's worth, using examples selected from more than twenty years' drawing for newspapers and magazines worldwide. Drawing Funny is a how-to guide for people who might never draw a cartoon in their life but always read the cartoons first in the New Yorker and want to kw how it's done.
- Author BiographyOslo Davis is a widely published illustrator and cartoonist. Oslo draws regularly for the Age and his work has appeared in the New York Times, the Guardian and Meanjin, among many other publications. Oslo has also drawn for the Golden Plains music festival, the National Gallery of Victoria, Readings, Triple R FM and the Wheeler Centre.
- Author(s)Oslo Davis
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Weight220 g
- Width153 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.