All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour artists will learn the steps of drawing, inking, coloring, and creating a world of magical beings. Forest sprites, centaurs, and elf princessesall with plush sceneryare just some of the enchanting creatures that they will render. Readers will learn drawing fundamentals and terms, giving them a strong foundation in illustration.
- Author(s)Steve Sims
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleYou Can Draw Fantasy Figures (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight363 g
- Width231 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.