All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for ages 6 to 9 years. Easy to follow instructions and colourful artwork come together to guide the young reader through the exciting world of map drawing. Drawing Maps demonstrates how maps are made at different scales and for a variety of purposes.
- Author(s)Kate Torpie
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.