All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication accompanies parallel exhibitions at The Drawing Center, New York, and Drawing Room, London, that explore the relationship between linguistic communication and drawing in recent art. Throughout the twentieth century, and in particular since the 1960s, artists have mined language for the subject and matter of their art, incorporating the mode, format and meaning of text into their work. Together the two exhibitions present an international selection of artists spanning the 1960s to today, including, at The Drawing Center, Carl Andre, Pavel Buchler, Guy de Cointet, Mirtha Dermisache, Sean Landers, Allen Ruppersberg, Nina Papaconstantiu, Deb Sokolow and Molly Springfield; and at Drawing Room, Pavel Buchler, Johanna Calle, Annabel Daou, Matias Faldbakken, Karl Holmqvist, Bernardo Ortiz and Shahzia Sikander.
- Author(s)Claire Gilman,Kate MacFarlane,Melissa Gronlund
- PublisherDrawing Center, U.S.
- Date of Publication07/08/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDrawing Center, U.S.
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.