About this product
- DescriptionThis art therapy book helps children cherish their own unique qualities, respect other lifestyles and views, be sensitive of others' disabilities, overcome feelings of helplessness or isolation, and stand up for themselves and others.
- Author(s)Marge Eaton Heegaard
- PublisherFairview Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDrawing Together
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFairview Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.