Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArtists and naturalists will master their ability to render lifelike depictions of a wide range of wildlife in a variety of still and action poses in this unique instructional. Amberlyn begins by offering a discourse on animal anatomy, basic animal structure and characteristics, and the animals' natural environment. Such details are examined and explored through more than 300 detailed animal studies. More advanced topics include drawing the three major animal categories: carnivores/omnivores (wolves, coyotes, weasels, raccoons, and bears), hoofed mammals (deer, elk, moose, caribou, and sheep), and small mammals (rabbits, squirrels, mice, beaver, and armadillo). Readers will transform their mediocre Interpretations into drawings that truly capture the essence and subtleties of the animal, its mood, and its habitat.
- Author BiographyJ. C. Amberlyn is an artist, animator, sculptor, and naturalist. She lives in Kingman, AZ.
- Author(s)J. C. Amberlyn
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication28/03/1999
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date21/12/2011
- Content Note320 illustrations, (20 colour )
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.