All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect guide for nature lovers who want to draw and paint with watercolours, this book begins with a brief history of seaside scenes in art, a guide to the materials required and the basics of drawing. This is followed by step-by-step, illustrated instructions on how to draw plants, seashells, marine birds, fish, and a range of seaside landscapes, from sand dunes to shingles. The author explains how to paint tricky elements such as reflections on the water or the mother-of-pearl in a seashell with clear, labelled diagrams. Beautifully illustrated, this book will delight any artist who loves the seaside.
- Author BiographyAgathe Haevermans is a botanical illustrator for the Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle and she also teaches botanical drawing for adults. She is also the author of Botanical Drawing and Drawing Nature.
- Author(s)Agathe Ravet-Haevermans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note250
- Weight357 g
- Width250 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.