Drawing for Beginners: A Step-by-step Guide to Successful Drawing by Peter Partington, Philip Patenall, David Cook, Bruce Robertson (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis bumper gift book for beginners is full of practical advice and step-by-step exercises on drawing a wide range of popular subjects - wildlife, people, the countryside and buildings. Drawing for Beginners covers all the essential aspects of drawing, starting with advice on the various drawing media - from pencils and pens to charcoal, pastel, pen and wash, and conte - and explaining how they can be used to achieve different effects. Other sections look at topics such as proportion, composition, light, tone and texture. All the techniques are very clearly and simply described, providing an ideal introduction to drawing for the complete beginner.
- Author BiographyPeter Partington is a well-known and highly respected wildlife artist. He is a member of the Society of Wildlife Artists, the author of Learn to Paint Birds in Watercolour, Learn to Draw Wildlife and Drawing for Beginners and a regular contributor to The Artist magazine
- Author(s)Bruce Robertson,David Cook,Peter Partington,Philip Patenall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note200 b/w illus, (+200 2-col only), Index
- Weight740 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.