All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Drawing is a Class Act series is aimed at supporting n-specialist art teachers, but more experienced art teachers will find it useful too. The three books provide a structured approach to the development of drawing skills. Using a skills-based approach to teaching drawing will raise standards in art and more importantly, pupils' self-esteem and confidence, which in turn will help promote high standards iin other curriculum areas. The books: set out clearly the progression of skills to be taught; give examples of how the skills can be applied; contain carefully planned, clearly laid-out lesson plans; provide examples of pupils' artwork for every lesson; and cover all of the National Curriculum Programmes of Study related to drawing. Winner of Best Curriculum Material in the Global Learning Initiative Awards at Bologna Children's Book Fair 2006.
- Author(s)Meg Fabian
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDrawing is a Class Act
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Weight1680 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.