All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn expert instructor explains how to draw the human hand, ting basic but seldom observed facts dealing with comparative measurements. This volume consists of numerous illustrations depicting the anatomy of the hand and the forearm as well as a portfolio of drawings by Old Masters and contemporary artists, many accompanied by the author's comments.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. Henninger taught for decades at the Art Center College of Design in Los Angeles and was its Department of Illustration's chairman for 18 years. His many awards include several Citations of Merit from the New York Society of Illustrators for his teaching skills.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Henninger
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Art Instruction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width286 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.