All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon his experiences and scholarship, the author presents an overview of present-day continuing higher education from the perspective of a senior level administrator who is also a prolific author, lecturer, critic, and observer of this dynamic field. The book looks at continuing education as it is practiced in an urban community college, at a major national museum, and at a premier research university. Topics include program development and administration, leadership, creativity and invation, e-learning, staffing, budgeting, and the culture of higher education.
- Author(s)Paul J. Edelson
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.