All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKat and Emily have grown up without their mother for almost as long as they can remember. And w Dad is with Cassy and they all muddle along together well eugh - even though they are living in a cramped caravan while their new house is being revated. Then Cassy and Dad tell them that Cassy is pregnant, and everything seems to shift. Emily feels a new urge to find her own mother. How could she have left them the way she did? Never writing to them? Not communicating with them? And as Emily begins her search, t kwing what she will find, she is at the same time embarking on a new relationship of her own, that of her romance with Seb ...An evocative and finely drawn vel about family relationships, in particular that of mother and daughter, and the shifting emotions of a teenager trying to make sense of her family and her world.
- Author BiographyJulia Green is the main tutor for the MA in Creative Writing for Young People at Bath Spa University, and has had three novels published by Puffin. This is her second novel for Bloomsbury, her first being Breathing Underwater. Julia lives in Bath.
- Author(s)Julia Green
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.