All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCaelica's mother is ill, her brother faces trial for forgery, and her father is loathed by his parishoners. When Caelica catches the eye of the rich landowner's son, it falls on her to restore the family fortunes by making a good marriage. Should Caelica sacrifice all to those who seek to control her? Drawn to Perfection is the story a shy girl struggling to speak her mind.
- Author BiographyVictoria Owens is a graduate of Bath Spa University's MA course in Creative Writing. She won the inaugural Jane Austen Short Story Award. Drawn to Perfection grew out of her interest in the eighteenth century.
- PrizesWinner of Hookline Novel Competition 2012.
- Author(s)Victoria Owens
- PublisherBookline and Thinker Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHookline Books
- Out-of-print date19/01/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $30.97New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.29Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.