All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionWritten originally as a practical handbook on dream analysis, this book has established itself as a work of lasting value t only to psychoanalysts engaged in therapy, for whom it is primarily intended, but also to students and general readers interested in psychological research.In his introduction to this edition of Dream Analysis, Masud Khan concludes: I kw of few books that comprehend Freud's message with such clarity and acumen as Ella Sharpe's . In it she illustrates the various mechanisms of the dream as formulated by Freud, and examines in detail many different types of dream. She uses this examination to show what contribution dream analysis makes to the understanding of psychical problems.
- Author(s)Ella Freeman Sharpe
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.