All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been with you as long as you can remember. The familiar daydream that comes to you when your mind wanders. The persistent feeling you are meant to experience something, contribute something, create something. The glimpse of clarity you experience when you get in touch with that intangible something that excites, engages and inspires you. THIS is YOUR DREAM. Have you ticed how it keeps nudging you? How it taps you on the shoulder from time to time? How it sometimes stops you in your tracks because it shines more brightly than your everyday life? Your DREAM, that spark inside of you, wants, and deserves, your attention. And the world deserves--and needs--for you to go for your DREAM. Since you have a dream anyway--why t just Dream Big! Little dreams and BIG DREAMS require the same amount of energy. So you might as well DREAM BIG! I promise you--If you DREAM it and you GO FOR IT--you will have it. In fact, I believe so much in your ability to have your dreams come true, I DARE YOU to DREAM BIG! In fact, I DOUBLE DARE YOU! DREAM BIG! I DARE YOU. . .Better Yet. . .I DOUBLE DARE YOU! gives you a fool proof system for engaging your BIG DREAM and turning it into reality. All you have to do is take the DARE. Now is your time. Go ahead. Take the dare. At the intersection of your greatest beliefs and your grandest dreams, fueled by your relentless passion, is where your magic happens.
- Author BiographyRoger Palmieri is an internationally sought after speaker, seminar/workshop leader and Mind-Set Performance Expert Coach. For over 35 years, he has been teaching and training teams, groups and individuals to reach for and create success and self-fulfillment by dreaming big and actively pursuing their dreams.
- Author(s)Roger Palmieri
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Weight104 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.