CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionLoaded with hundreds of photographs of high-end custom homes, these gorgeous books are a treat for lovers of residential architecture and a resource for people planning to build their own one-of-a-kind houses. Profiles of top architects and information on local builders and suppliers provide an overview of regional styles and preferences in each locality. From historic craftsman-style homes found throughout the prairies, forests, and farmlands of the state, to the cottage-style homes dotting the shores of nearly 10,000 shimmering lakes, industry professionals strive to seamlessly combine residential designs with the natural beauty of the surroundings. The guide includes profiles of Jack Smuckler, award-winning luxury home builder Charles Cudd, and the dynamic firm of SALA Architects, among others.
- Author BiographyPanache Partners, LLC, is a publishing company based in Dallas, Texas, that specializes in developing upscale coffee-table books on luxury lifestyle subjects including architecture, interior design, golf, wine, art, event planning, and travel.
- PublisherPanache Partners
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationDallas, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPanache Partners
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight1588 g
- Width325 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byLauren Castelli,Ryan Parr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.