All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Moon shines and earth breathes a breath of deepest night dream, little one, dream into the peace of a wonderful world. From sunrise to night-time, celebrate the wonders of nature with this rhythmic and radiant bedtime story.
- Author BiographySally Morgan was born in Perth, Western Australia in 1951. She is a full-time painter and writer. For as long as she can remember Sally wanted to paint and write. However, at school she was discouraged from expressing herself through her art because her teachers failed to see the promise in her individual style. It was not until she researched her family history and discovered her Aboriginal identity that she found meaning in her images, and gained the confidence to pick up her paints again. Both her books and her paintings and screenprints have earned awards and wide-spread popularity. Ambelin Kwaymullina is an Aboriginal writer and illustrator from the Palyku people. The homeland of her people is located in the dry, vivid beauty of the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Ambelin has written and illustrated a number of award winning picture books as well as writing a dystopian series - 'the Tribe' - for Young Adults. When not writing or illustrating, Ambelin teaches law and spends time with her family and her dogs.
- Author(s)Ambelin Kwaymullina,Sally Morgan
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight520 g
- Width287 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.