All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoverr Pilate only tolerated his subjects, John the Baptist tried to change them, Satan threw up roadblocks that never seemed to work. Future apostles Andrew was always bringing in outsiders, Philip insisted on proof, and Nathaniel was naive. The temple merchants lived off religion, Nichodemus tried to reform religion, and Peter's mother-in-law dwelt in her religion. The pagan Samaritan searched with hope, the royal official probed with fortitude, the centurion encountered with power. Life Application suggestions are made at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyKatheryn Maddox Haddad grew up in the northern United States and now lives in Arizona where there is no snow. She lives with her palm trees, cacti, music, and a computer with most of the letters worn off. With a bachelor's degree in Education, English, Bible and history from Harding University. Her newspaper column appeared for several years in newspapers in Texas and North Carolina Little Known Facts About the Bible and she has written for numerous Christian publications. For several years, she has been sending out every morning a daily scripture and short inspirational thought to some 20,000 people around the world.
- Author(s)Katheryn Maddox Haddad
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight134 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.